Jim Wilson Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Jim Wilson
- Jim Wilson is a Seven Network senior host, anchor, presenter and editor.
- He will play a major role in Seven's broadcast of the 2020 Olympics and Paralympics.
- As a sports journalist, Jim has covered and hosted eight Olympic Games, Paralympic Games, the British Open golf, South African and West Indian cricket tours, World Cup soccer, the NRL State of Origin series, AFL Grand Finals and most recently hosting the Big Bash League.
- As an MC, he has facilitated numerous panel discussions at AGM’s, corporate events, charity events and awards nights. Event organisers are always confident when Jim is on stage that he will deliver a first class, professional and time sensitive performance.
- He has 20 years experience of training corporate clients from one-on-one training with Chairs, CEOs, to groups of 10-20, in the areas of media and presentation training.
Topics for Jim Wilson
- Succeeding in the face of adversity and the resilience factor
- What makes effective spokespeople and a snapshot of how to improve your communication skills
- The best and the worst of the big interviews over 30 years - not just in sport
- My ten most memorable sporting moments and stories behind them
- Lessons from Sport and their Application to Business
- Sporting sponsorships – the Triumphs and the Disasters. What can we learn?
- Sports stars that can inspire a nation and why
- What does it take to be a champion in sport; business and life.... are there lessons for us all?