John Eales AM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for John Eales AM
- Will be remembered as one of the all-time great rugby players. His retirement from Rugby in September 2001 marked the end of an era for the Australian game.
- Founder of the Mettle Group – a consultancy which was acquired by Chandler Macleod in 2007.
- Sits on the boards of Flight Centre Travel Group, Magellan Financial Group, the Australian Rugby Union, FXDMS and The Palladium Group.
- Is a columnist with The Australian newspaper, part of the Fox Sports team, and author of Learning from Legends - Sport and Learning from Legends - Business.
- Made a Member of the Order of Australia (AM) in 1999 for services to the community and rugby.
Topics for John Eales AM
- Business success
Testimonials for John Eales AM
John was great to work with. Incredibly flexible and John’s content was very well received.
Laing & Simmons
He was a pleasure to have at our event. Very professional and friendly.
Civil Contractors Federation
Excellent. John was well-prepared and professional with a touch of humour that really hit the mark for a predominantly non-rugby audience however, all guests came away with a sense of understanding and a little of his infectious love for the sport.
Very Good. John was a very good speaker and had our audience captivated for the hour over dinner. He was very easy to listen to.
National Prescribing Service
Excellent. From the moment John arrived at the function he became part of the night. He chatted with all of our guests and happily had photographs taken and signed footballs etc. John was an excellent presenter. He spoke for over 40 minutes and the audience were totally immersed in his stories. He was happy to take questions and stayed quite late chatting to customers. I would highly recommend him.
Excellent.It doesn't matter whether you follow rugby or not, John is a figure to be admired. What is it that makes John such an admirable figure? Since the WOPPA dinner, I've thought about that question and his talk a lot and I think the quality that struck me most was his genuine humility.John is a man who has achieved so much in sport and then in business yet there is a distinct lack of self-righteousness. The crowd was thoroughly enthralled for the 1hr 20 mins he spoke lapping up his talk which was peppered with words of wisdom and a gentle self-deprecating humour. John was an absolute delight to work with and nothing was too much trouble. What a treat!
Northern Rivers General Practice Network