Justin Longmuir Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Justin Longmuir
- Justin Longmuir is the current senior coach of the Fremantle Football Club.
- He spent 10 years as an assistant coach at two of the biggest clubs in the AFL. During his time at West Coast and Collingwood, he had the opportunity to work with some of the leading coaches and administrators in the AFL, including John Worsfold, Phil Walsh, Adam Simpson, Trevor Nisbet, Geoff Walsh and Eddie McGuire.
- He was drafted pick 2 in the AFL national draft and went on to play 139 senior games for Fremantle.
Topics for Justin Longmuir
- Building a high performance environment
- Leadership as a modern day coach
- Building a ‘best idea wins’ environment
- Building an environment that is ‘people first’