Magda Szubanski AO Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Magda Szubanski AO
- Magda Szubanski AO is one of Australia's most popular actors and comedians.
- Was named the Most Talked about Person of 2017 for her ‘crucial role’ in the complex and difficult 2017 Same-Sex Marriage Survey.
- On the Vogue 2018 Game Changers list for her work on the Marriage Equality campaign.
- Magda has featured in international films such as; Babe: Pig in the City, Happy Feet, The Crocodile Hunter, The Golden Compass, Dr Plonk, Bran Nu Dae Goddess and Three Summers.
- Magda has starred on Australian television in hit shows such Fast Forward, Something Stupid and Kath & Kim.
- Magda's talents and personality have landed her countless awards including; seven Logies, three Australian Writers' Guild Awards, two People's Choice Awards and an AFI Award for Best Actress and many, many more.
- In 2019, Magda received an AO for her distinguished services to the performing arts.
- Author of the multi award winning biography, Reckoning.
Topics for Magda Szubanski AO
- Current affairs / issues
Magda can speak on almost any topic you care to think of, from international politics, the state of the nation, from the entertainment industry to her journey and topics in between. She’s happy to talk from a completely serious perspective or with great humour.
- The reckoning
Recently Magda wrote and published The Reckoning, a book exploring the themes of family and repercussions over time, she explores these interesting and sometimes challenging themes as a keynote.
- Diversity and inclusion
Magda speaks on issues which often divide many including LGBTIQ. She addresses these issues earnestly and with a touch of lightness.
Testimonials for Magda Szubanski AO
Was engaged and enthusiastic about her involvement from the briefing to the conclusion of the event. She not only held the attention of the audience with an entertaining speech that drew on relevant personal experiences, serious and comical, but was generous with her time, in conversation with guests and even dancing. She well deserved her standing ovation.
Settlement Services International