Michael Mosley Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Michael Mosley
- Responsible for some of the most high-profile science and history documentaries of recent years, Michael Mosley is one of the BBC's most recognisable faces.
- He is best known for his documentary Eat, Fast, and Live Longer and his bestselling companion books The Fast Diet, Fast Exercise, and The Eight Week Blood Sugar Diet.
- He has created and produced numerous programmes including Trust Me, I'm a Doctor, Pompeii - The Last Day, Supervolcano and Krakatoa.
- He has also presented on shows such as Medical Mavericks; Blood and Guts; Inside the Human Body; The Truth About Exercise; Pain, Pus & Poison and The Genius of Invention .
- As an award winning journalist, Michael has written for the Mail on Sunday, The Times and The Independent, and is a regular columnist for BBC Focus Magazine and the specialist science magazine, Eureka.
Topics for Michael Mosley
- Eat, Fast and Live Longer
- How to stay healthy
- Host and presenter
- Conference facilitator