Justin Baird Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Justin Baird
- Justin Baird is on the board of the Royal Society of the Arts, an international network of leaders and committed to social development, whose goal is to enrich society through ideas and action.
- Justin’s work was acknowledged by AdNews with their 2010 “40 under 40” award.
- Member of the 2009, 2010 and 2011 juries for the Young Guns international awards program.
- Member of the mobile jury at the 2013 Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity.
- He has worked with many musicians ranging from Elton John and Barbra Streisand, Robbie Williams and the Dave Matthews Band.
- Justin is creating a collaborative music education platform with composer Charlie Chan, Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Symphony Orchestra with the establishment of the Global Orchestra Foundation.
Topics for Justin Baird
- Fast forward future
- How technology is changing the face of humanity.
- Transformational technology creating the future today.
- Mobile for marketers
- What works, and what doesn't work anymore.
- The resume is dead
- Bringing human resources in to the 21st century.
- Artificial intelligence in the workforce and the future
- Extracting insights from big data
- Fail fast, learn faster
- Recovering from failure to create even better successes.
Testimonials for Justin Baird
Justin’s presentation was timely, relevant, informative and entertaining!
Gaming Technologies Association Ltd
Justin was lovely and easy to work with. He kept our event’s overall objective front of mind, and really made an effort to ensure he was delivering content that was valuable to our audience. His presentation skills and manner were also perfect for the environment.
Anne Jamieson, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
Thanks again for your awesome presentation. Everyone was very impressed and amazed at what lies ahead!
Karine Mac, Head of Marketing, Tatts Lotteries
Listening to Justin's speech, I feel they really think differently compared with Chinese internet companies. Wish in the next 10 years, we can see more innovation and open new products! The presentation style is so creative, so different from those other presenters.
Chinese Government Official at China Internet Conference
As you know we ask the audience to rate each session and speaker. Here are the results for your session: Justin 4.4 ** Justin you were the highest rated speaker on the conference program - congratulations and thank you.
Compelling speaker. Powerful presentation. Elevated our overall meeting. Justin was keen to get a thorough understanding of the audience and made sure his presentation was relevant to them. A pleasure to work with!
Lisa Lynch, AT&T